Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I am now officially a Geek!

I tease my kids all the time about being geeks. they are always online and IMing thier friends. well I couldn't let them get ahead of me. so I creating this blog to stay 1 up on them.
also my cousins are always sending out pictures of thier cute babies and giving me a hard time about not sending out any pics of mine. well since my "baby" started High school this year and my "little boy" is getting his driver's liscense in 2 months I don't see them enough to get pictures.

I have decided that is not a good thing. I am going to get my little geeks to show my how to upload my pictures and then bombard you all with them!
So check back soon

2 comments:

comonsince said...

They arn't geeks, well maybe one but not the other! Haha

matt said...

I am so proud of you joining the ranks of the geek. We are a proud clan that longs for a day where we are all connected via little wireless computer embedded in our heads and little computer screens are implanted into our eyes. Congrats :)