Saturday, October 15, 2011

Empty Nest

I has been about 2 months since my baby moved out. She is haveing the time of her life at EKU. Kenny's and my alma mater! She has pledged Pi Beta Phi and is active in CRU as well as keeping her grades up. I couldn't be more proud. David is loving living in an apartment and doing great at UK. I cant believe how grown up he has gotten. He is still dating Renee, almost 3 years now. I am expecting him sot be ring shopping. I am so not old enough for that! Kenny has 6 more weeks in Mississippi and then he is home! He will still have to business trip down south but at least he will be home on the weekends.
My "empty nest project" is almost complete. We got a whole new kitchen! painted the living room and hall as well. working on a floor in the little bath and renovated the master bath and painting the master bedroom. I love this new phase in my life but ready for Kenny to be at home to share it with me!

No comments: